United Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gaming Community is founded on the principles of having an organized environment to meet and connect with other gamers to play with. We are about fun, but we do have rules to guide the environment of the community in a positive direction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO UNITED GAMING COMMUNITY! A PLACE OF FREE EXPRESSION, FRIENDSHIP, FAMILY AND GAMING!

The Best Game EVER!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halfkiddio

Halfkiddio

The Best Game EVER!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 am

What would you do the person above and below you?

Rules
1. Make sure you keep it somewhat clean... nothing you wouldnt want a child in todays society and ideas to see or hear.
2. make sure you dont just say something somebody else said. try to keep it original..
3. Have fun!!!!!!!

Ok. I will start.

God is above me, so i will love him
the person below me will find guys attractive at one point or another... and so on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 am

I would say that the person above me was wrong in their assumption but the person below me certainly eats a lot of cereal
Back to top Go down
WAR DyeReflex

WAR DyeReflex

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

hey thats me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:09 am

Damn the guy above doesnt know how to play this game.. and can spam. Razz The guy below me will hopefully know how to play this game
Back to top Go down
Halfkiddio

Halfkiddio

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 am

yea i do... unlike the guy above me... wat the hell are you talking about spamming?!?!?!?!?!?! look at urself before you say anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WAR DyeReflex

WAR DyeReflex

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 am

nice kiddio so how do we play this game kiddio
Back to top Go down
Halfkiddio

Halfkiddio

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 am

i would kill the person above me. the person below me.. i would give flowers to.. thats how you play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Game EVER!!!   The Best Game EVER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Game EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1